IS FC3 stable?

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:56:28 UTC 2005

Hi

> Alex, I hardly said the whole release was un-stable, I just pointed out
> a few things that aren't working properly.  And as far as
> cyrus/sendmail, if we ever want Linux to seriously challenge Windows,
> we're going to have to do better than placing packages in a release that
> need quite a bit of twiddling to get to function even marginally.

stop right there. Linux has been competitive in the server arena for a
long time. I am very spectical of anyone who claims that this one
feature is obsolutely needed for linux to make progress.

would better integration be nice - sure
it is obsolutely needed - no
has this something to do with windows - no

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram