FC2 6.5.10 usb mount problems?

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:00:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:48:58 -0500 (EST), Jack Howarth
<howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu> wrote:
> Rahul,
>    The problem is that it is unclear to me which package
> we should really file the bug against. It may be that
> gnome desktop software (nautilus) is at fault. In the
> meanwhile I am trying to figue some hacky workaround that
> will allow me to mount the usb key on the Desktop.
>              Jack

if it works on the previous kernel but not on the current one then the
bug lies within the kernel or is exposing a bug in nautilus, either
way you can just go ahead and file it against the kernel and the
developers will reassign it if required

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram