upgrade from FC1 to FC3

w fm3 wfm3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:14:01 UTC 2005

Interesting I had the same thing with a clean install and that same package

when the installer finds an error it should really give u the option to skip
the package  rather than having to start over.

I ended up installing without openoffice then installed manually via
yum/up2date or whatever later.

--

I try to upgrade from FC1 to FC3.
I have downloaded iso files, md5 sums are OK, an burned them all.

CD 1 works fine, but CD2 (FC3-i386-disc2.iso) hangs up intallation telling
that the media or openoffice.org-i18n-1.1.2.10 package is corrupted.

I burned another media but the problem is the same, at the same point.