FC 3 Upgrade !!!

Harikumar Krishnan talk2root at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:12:14 UTC 2005

> I have upgraded RH9->FC1->FC2->FC3 this way. What exactly are you trying
> to do and what exact problem(s) are you having?
>
> Paul.
> --

hai paul,

Sorry I think u didnt understand what i meant!!!
                          Suppose U have installed a fresh fedora core
3 installlation. Also suppose that u didnt install Gnome .(thats u
didnt select the gnome package.). Now after a week u wanna install
gnome too. Now i cuoldnt install gnome this way by booting from the
CD. Then i did it from kde by autorunning the CD.

Iam not havin any problem at present. But I was hust doibting that u
cant add additional packages to an already installed FC3 by booting
from cd.
Cheers