Internet Based Security Camera

Rob Kirkbride rob.kirkbride at thales-is.com
Thu Jan 13 09:36:32 UTC 2005

Amy M wrote on 13/01/2005 08:10:

> I am thinking about install security camera(s) and the images will be
> continuously fed to my vitual http server so I or those who I trust
> can view them with Firefox.  What's the best way to do this with FC3?

Not quite what you asked for but in terms of monitoring a security
camera - I use zoneminder. (www.zoneminder.com) Its fully GPL and a
really excellent piece of software. You can fully configure it to set up
multiple cameras and areas to watch. It even emails at work me when
someone walks down my drive or goes into my back garden.
Works a treat with FC3

Rob