Which PCI Wireless card

Nicholas Comino celloworld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:12:28 UTC 2005

I'm looking to install a new wireless PCI card on Fedora 3 (core 2.6.10). I am new to linux, and wondered whether anybody knew one that supported linux (or fedora) especially well in terms of a good driver that was easy to install.

I would prefer a 802.11g, but am happy to go back to a "b" only. (The router handles only b/g so anything faster is out of the question unless it is in fact especially easy). I am talking about drivers, not the physical installation. M-board is a ASRock K8 combo-z, (using the skt754 option with sempron 3100).

thanks

~Nick