Which 'bind' does Network Manager want?

Burnie burnie.west at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 15 05:06:07 UTC 2005

Until last Tuesday, my little u2date icon was a friendly blue checkmark.
Then yesterday it went red, and for the first time since I installed FC3
I was unable to clear it. I get the message:

NetworkManager 0.3.3-1 has created an "unresolvable chain of dependencies"

NetworkManager 0.3.3-1.cvs20050112.1.fc requires bind
NetworkManager 0.3.3-1.cvs20050112.1.fc requires caching-nameserver

I'm not sure why this is or what I should do about it. "which bind" and
"which caching-nameserver" show no executables.

In case it matters, I currently have NetworkManager 3.1-3 installed.