Installing Windows after Fedora core 2

John Mahowald jpmahowald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:43:34 UTC 2005

When you install Windows after Fedora, it will remove grub from the
master boot record. You can recover it by booting rescue mode
(http://www.fedorafaq.org/basics/#rescue) and the command
"grub-install /dev/hda", assuming the first IDE drive.

You also will need to construct a Windows grub entry if you want to
boot Windows.

John