FC3: Mixer not saving volume values

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Sun Jan 16 18:56:27 UTC 2005

I have been looking for it with chkconfig and no results about it
(chkconfig --list | grep alsa).

I have been executed 'alsactl store', restarted and the mixer values are
"reseted", I needed to run 'alsactl restore' then and the values are
restored (the save/restore works fine).

This is working, but ... Where I need to add the 'alsactl store' to save
the status before shutdown automaticaly? and where I need to add the
'alsactl restore'?

Thanks

    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente