epson printer maintenance utility

Paul Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 11:06:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

> I can't find a printer maintenance utility for my epson cx3200. I've
> just tried escputil but it doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Dunno if it will work with the CX3200, but I seem to remember an
application which would work with my C60

http://xwtools.automatix.de/english/downloads.htm

Looks familiar...

> My list of unresolved issues in fc3

> * get java working in fc3

Works fine here.

> * get thunderbird address book working in both os's (fc3 and winxp)

IMAP does the job

> * get explorer running with wine, check for netbanking.

Most Linux browsers are now happy with net banking. Okay, there are some
which are brain-dead, but you do have the choice of switching account.

TTFN

Paul

--
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"
- Life of Brian, Monty Python