Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Mon Jan 17 13:55:17 UTC 2005

Disk Druid is a dreadful program.
Why has the choice of fdisk disappeared?
I read that one could bring up bash (and so run fdisk)
by Alt-F2 when asked to choose
between automatic partitioning and Disk Druid (what a choice!)
but that did not work for me.

I wanted to re-organise my partitions
while keeping hda1 which has Windows-XP on it.
I couldn't see any way to do this with Disk Druid,
so I had to start Knoppix, and run fdisk under that.

It seems rather bad to me that one has to run another distribution
in order to install Fedora.

Maybe I am missing something?

--
Timothy Murphy