Port forwarding

Jari.Marikainen at vlt.se Jari.Marikainen at vlt.se
Mon Jan 17 16:45:13 UTC 2005

I would like to forward incoming traffic from internet to
"<195.198.111.x> port 80" to "<some other ip on the internet> port 80"
in FC3 on the same interface. Let's say eth0. This is because we are
moving some servers from one location to an other and need to take care
of clients trying to reach the "old" ip and to make an as seemless move
as possible.

EXAMPLE:

ipmasqadm portfw -h

Usage: portfw -a -P PROTO -L LADDR LPORT -R RADDR RPORT [-p PREF] add
entry
       portfw -d -P PROTO -L LADDR LPORT [-R RADDR RPORT]         delete
entry
       portfw -f                                                  clear
table
       portfw -l                                                  list
table
       portfw {args} -n                                           no
names

PROTO is the protocol, can be "tcp" or "udp"
LADDR is the local interface receiving packets to be forwarded.
LPORT is the port being redirected.
RADDR is the remote address.
RPORT is the port being redirected to.
PREF  is the preference level (load balancing, default=10)

.
.
.

ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 195.198.111.123 80 -R 65.114.4.69 80

I can't find any ipmasqadm OR portfw in FC3.
Is there a way to accomplish this in FC3 in some way?
NOTE: I'm NOT after making NAT in iptables.

Best regards
Jari Marikainen