Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Tue Jan 18 00:38:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-17-01 at 16:30 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:
> I think the point was that nobody had actually said what they didn't
> like about the current UI and what they'd prefer it to be like.

What I don't like about it is that I get a drop-down menu where I can
choose to save the file to Home, Desktop, Filesystem, Floppy, or CD/DVD.
Most of the time none of these are where I want to save the file - so I
have to click on "Browse for other folders" to expand the window so that
it includes a real file dialogue. If I could set it so that it was
already expanded when it opened, I would be reasonably happy.