Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Tue Jan 18 13:16:41 UTC 2005

On 01/18/2005 02:08 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>Why fix it, if it ain't broke?
>>

> inconsistency with gnome , the default DE for fedora is considered broken

Yes, it is inconsistent with gnome, but we also have Kde available, so
why make it consistent with gnome? It is not (as far as I know) a gnome
application, so why should it follow gnome "rules"? Why not letting
Epiphany follow the gnome rules, being a gnome application, and let
Firefox be as the Mozilla people intended, not being a gnome application.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/