Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jan 20 03:19:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 02:58:12AM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I don't get the analogy.
> As far as I can see, the restaurant used to offer meat or fish,
> but now it only offers meat.
> I prefer fish, and am asking that it be put back on the menu.

The restaurant used to offer fish with bones in, and fish without, your
choice. People who didn't know that you can choke to death on bones kept
ordering that version, and then getting into trouble. So now the restaurant
took that off the printed menu, but will still give 'em to you *without
question* if you ask.