Adding package to Fedora?

Eric Tanguy Eric.Tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Fri Jan 21 10:59:12 UTC 2005

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:07:57 -0500, Paul Horos <paul.horos at ifax.com> wrote:
>> How does one suggest a package be added to Fedora? I've looked all over
the place and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

> Which package are you looking for? Perhaps it's in a repository
> somewhere besides the Core and Updates area.
>
> --

I have some packages that i would like to find for fc3 but these are
"user" package :
oregano
geda
ngspice
I would like to use theses electronic simulation packages with my students
and it could be possible only if these packages would be available by yum
because my students and me are quite newbie in linux ...
Eric