Using Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) at home

troyston campano troystoncampano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:22:28 UTC 2005

Hello,
this is a little off-topic but from time to time I like to write
articles about "Installing <insert software here> on Fedora." I'd like
to be able to do the same for RHEL. Does anyone know if you can
download it for home personal use (really just for testing software
installs).

I know you usually pay for them, but if you don't want support,
documentation or anything like that and don't have a RHN account is
there a way to get a copy of a RHEL ISO for home use only?

thank you!

~ Troyston ~