Using Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) at home

Lelegard Thierry Thierry.Lelegard at nagra.fr
Fri Jan 21 15:19:56 UTC 2005

> How well does CentOS and other RHEL clones stack up toe the
> real thing.
> Do people use them as production enviornment replacements? I
> have often
> wondered.

Scientific Linux is used in hundreds, maybe thousands, of systems
in physics labs (high energy physics, nuclear research, etc).
Release and updates are available when RH issues them. All RHEL
clones do the same. The difference is a matter of days in the
delivery process. No big deal for home use.

--
This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please