Fwd: strange strange problem! (please help!!)

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 19:37:54 UTC 2005

--- David Hoffman <dhoffman2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Copying my reply to the list....

Not that I know of. Is it possible to figure this out? There is a backup which
is created every night via rsync, but it is on a separate mounted HDD and
nothing points to that. A third rsync creates an incremental hourly backup on
to another optical device which is usb and mounted, but again, no links.
Moreoever, the cron jobs are run by root, not me the user.

Thanks and best wishes!

Thanks and best wishes!