APM Stopped Working

Dave Cross davorg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:00:22 UTC 2005

I'm using FC3 on a Samsung NV5000 laptop. It's an upgrade from FC2.

I've been using "apm -s" successfully as the suspend command in the
battery charge applet for as long as I've had FC on the computer.
Recently, the suspension still seems to work successfully, but when I
turn the computer back on it won't come back from suspension.

Before I start back-tracking on the the updates I've installed over
the last few weeks, I wondered if anyone else had seen similar
behaviour and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dave...