Creating a bootable CD or DVD for Fedora 3...

Langer, Christian clanger at Tnstate.edu
Mon Jan 24 16:31:49 UTC 2005

Your cd no. 1 will boot; just go into bios setup and make sure cd is
number one on the list of boot devices.

Chris Langer
User Services Librarian
Tennessee State University Downtown Campus
Nashville TN 37203
615-963-7187
clanger at tnstate.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Alan :)
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 10:34 AM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: Creating a bootable CD or DVD for Fedora 3...

Hello everybody,
I'm new to the list and I would like somebody to point me to the right
direction.
Is there a FAQ where I can get information about creating a boot CD or
DVD?

The problem:
------------
1) I downloaded all the *.iso CD images.
2) How do I go about creating a boot CD to start the installation
process?
   I found instructions to create a boot CD using linux tools but I
don't have linux installed to use these utilities and so here is my
chicken/egg dilema.

Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,

-- Alan Angulo