I am looking to set up a web server

Troyston Campano troystoncampano at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:03:31 UTC 2005

As far setting up a DNS Server (Domain Name Server) which translates
yourdomain.com to the IP address of your computer at your house, I use to
use ODS http://www.ods.org/. I use to have a free account with them and then
upgraded to a pay account to host my own domain with them.

If you have a dynamic IP address (like a lot of people with Cable Broadband
Internet do) they have a little shell script you can run (and cron) to
update their DNS servers with your IP address.

Overall, I liked their service, though I only used it for a short time.

Thank you!

~ Troyston Campano ~