Blocking Ip address ranges

Tim Alberts talberts at msiscales.com
Tue Jan 25 17:36:54 UTC 2005

I can agree they're most likely probes rather than attacks (of course a
probe that finds a weekness becomes an attack..) can't the logging level
just be turned down?  Not quite as safe, but could get you to the
content you need to deal with quicker?  Perhaps split the logging into
two separate logs, emergency and warning levels?  Just abstract
thought...I have no idea how to accomplish either suggestion?