Redhat-config-xfree86

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Wed Jan 26 10:30:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 14:50 +0200, Baker, Brendon wrote:

Just a personal thought, based on some experience here.
They should really give the system-config tools some other name. I often
have to tell my clients telephonic-ally how to type in these commands ,
and man if its not too long and they type it in wrong, it takes half an
hour to describe the tab key.

Some people should stick to a typewriter, but they won't, and as a
result.... I'VE GOT A JOB!!
:)

cheers