Suggestions for a Bittorrent Tracker

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Thu Jan 27 09:18:59 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm looking for some Bittorrent tracker to implement. Wanna try some
PodCasting/BroadCatching/Torrentcracy thingy.

I know there's mod_bt, bnbt,xbt as well as bttrack.py.

Frankly, I want something like tv-swarm, one that has RSS feeds.
Actually, RSS feeds as well as User Login/authentication system would be
great.

bttrack.py is by far the only one which I've look at right now. (I'm
still researching) and it's _too_ simple and doesn't offer RSS (but of
course :-0) and there's no need for user auth.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz