Newbie Questions....

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 13:34:30 UTC 2005

Charles Malespin wrote:
> Hi, so I just bought a dell computer with XP installed on it already.
> I also bought a Fedora 2 reference book that had a DVD with FC2 etc so
> that I can run a dual boot.   I just found out about the problem that
> comes up when you try and run Fedora and XP together, but I cant get a
> straight easy way to fix this problem.

Installing Fedora Core 3 is a good way around it: if you can't download
it, let us know roughly where you are and we'll see if we can't find you
somewhere to get it cheaply.

James.

--
James Wilkinson       |  ... call the editors names I am not allowed to say in
Exeter    Devon    UK | print, like [censored] and [censored] with a