system-config-bind -- configuring a zone and alias

Michael Strickland mstrickland at fortinet.com
Thu Jan 27 15:23:16 UTC 2005

I am trying to cofigure a DNS cache/forwarder that will forward all
requests to my ISPs DNS, and answer with its address for an alias for
another service running on it.  I have achieved the first party using a
forwarder for zone "." in /etc/named.cust.
However I cannot get the server to respond for an alias.  For example my
server is called router.training.lab, I would like an alias for
mail.training.lab
I have an example running in debian, but I cannot seem to get it working
using the system-config-bind?
Does any body have some experience with this?
Thanks,
Michael