FC3: Gimp 2.2 Segfaults

Deron Meranda deron.meranda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:01:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:27:24 +0530, Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni
<prudhvikrishna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>       i have just Updated Gimp 2.0.5 to 2.2.0, the Update went fine.
> But whenever i run Gip it Segfaults.i have tried removing .gimp-2.2
> Directory even after the Setup but it segfaults again.
> can anybody tell a Workaround?
>  Awaiting reply

Hmm. I've had no problems.  You've already done what I
would have recommended first (removing your .gimp directory).

Try starting gimp from the shell command line rather than
the menu.  See if it is then core dumping, or printing any
error messages.

Also when does it crash..before the splash screen or where?
--
Deron Meranda