Problems with KMail

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Thu Jan 27 21:48:12 UTC 2005

First off, I realize this is not the KMail list. However, I'm hoping someone
else has had a similar problem and can tell me how to fix it....

the problem is that I've got one account that aggregates all my email into one
account. I then connect via IMAP and move spam to the appropriate folder and
download the rest. That's where the problem is .. I can download small
amounts of email via IMAP, but when I try to do more than a few dozen
(>approx 100 messages) KMail crashes. I can download the email just fine with
POP, but what's the point of IMAP if I can't download the email to my local
folders with IMAP?

Any ideas? I know there WAS a bug with IMAP in KMail, but it's supposedly
fixed.
 Thanks
 John