Why I think FC3 sucks!

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 22:37:42 UTC 2005

Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:
> May I make a suggestion? if you're using Thunderbird as your mail
> application, you can send both HTML and plain text messages, that way
> you most likely reach both groups of users... I personally like HTML
> mail too, but for many people this is not the case, since they may use
> plain text console mail readers. Just a suggestion, though (I know this
> may have some overhead on the list server... If that's the case, I'm
> sorry I suggested this).

Actually, he is sending both versions.

I'm reading this in mutt: every one of his messages has been readable.

(I will leave the Gentle Reader to make up his or her own mind about the
desirability of this!)

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | They say that every cloud has a silver lining, which
Exeter    Devon    UK | must be a bit alarming for airline pilots...