Why I think FC3 sucks!

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu Jan 27 23:33:52 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 06:31:04PM -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:

 > - Some drivers are intentionally deleted because "nobody has this
 > hardware any longer".

Examples please ? We support some pretty arcane stuff, so if the driver
still builds fine, isn't a potential security disaster waiting to happen,
and doesn't impact overall maintainence of the kernel package, I'm
happy to reconsider any drivers if theres sufficient demand.
(And in some cases, I've enabled stuff on request from a single user
 as the driver made sense to enable).

		Dave