LVM and RAID1

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep at mi-consultants.com
Fri Jan 28 00:32:25 UTC 2005

I don't have any numbers.
But that's my setup on several servers and I didn't really notice any
slow down.

There are many howto's out there, but this is the one I liked the most.
   I followed this one because I was on a remote system the first one I
setup, but have since used similar steps for many other machines.

http://togami.com/~warren/guides/remoteraidcrazies/

And yes...  you simply treat your raid device like any other disk when
creating a lvm.

Cheers,
Mike