Why I think FC3 sucks!

Chris Stark cstark at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 28 01:36:06 UTC 2005

Edward Yang wrote:
> The post by the WORST PERSON is a very excellent example to proove what
> I say - "Linux community has a dark side".

Please come here for help -- that's what this list is for -- but can we
please cut this out?

Every community has people that fit into every personality type. Some
people are friendly, and some are downright rude. Making that sort of
judgment can be done outside of this list. Our common thread here is
that we all use Fedora Core Linux.

Just as shouting "Apple sucks!" on an Apple list will make people angry,
saying that "FC3 sucks" on this list will do the same. Please stop
making broad negative statements about this community -- there are many
of us here who would just as soon give you the shirts off our backs if
you so needed it.

--
Chris Stark
Musician, Linux User, Grad Student