TurboTax - Linux?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Jan 28 01:59:28 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 08:50:58PM -0500, David Cary Hart wrote:
> > This is really out of the blue, but if I use linux and want to do taxes
> > with my computer with something like turbotax, does it work with wine?
> > Is there a linux equivilant for it? Like I said, this is REALLY random.
> Best bet is the on-line version.

Yeah; I've done this for several years under Linux, and am pretty happy with
it. Downside is Intuit stores all of your private data on their servers;
upside is kinda the same thing, since it's all very easy the next year since
they can prefill anything that hasn't changed.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--