Why I think FC3 sucks!

Chris Stark cstark at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 28 01:57:20 UTC 2005

Edward Yang wrote:

> So, I wonder if you support name calling (as Mr. WORST calling me ****
> in every post and every paragraph)?

While I don't support name calling, I do support getting over it.

Whether or not you feel you have done anything wrong, readers of this
list have the PERCEPTION that you started this thread in an aggressive
and hostile manner by attacking the very thing that we work with and
devote much time and energy toward.

Whether this was your intention is only something you can know. If you
think that the name calling was undeserved, please understand that our
perceptions of your behavior are that of hostility, stubbornness, and
narrow-mindedness. If you want those perceptions to change, you need to
start LISTENING to the advice that has been given.

Again, no I don't think that name calling is acceptable, but neither is
your behavior. Grow up and get over it.

--
Chris Stark
Musician, Linux User, Grad Student