Why I think FC3 sucks!

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jan 28 05:06:15 UTC 2005

Edward Yang wrote:

> What I want to add is - Try to post something like 'Windows sucks!!'
> to a Windows newsgroup and wait for rsponse.
>
> I bet you won't get any words such as *troll* or *idiot* or *moron* or
> even more.

Well, basically (and I was included in the group for many, many years),
Windows users have a self esteem lowered... You can see for yourself,
people may use it, but at least *nobody* I know *loves* it... Where as
Apple, BSD, Linux and BeOS are a *completely* different story. That's
the way I see it, anyway... and that't virutally the *only* explanation
I can give why Windows users in Windows lists may not take seriuos a
"Windows sucks" comment... <joke>They already know that</joke>