Why I think FC3 sucks!

Gerald Thompson geraldlt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:08:09 UTC 2005

Temlakos wrote:

> Why can't he just configure T-Bird, or even Evo, to recognize
> fedora-list at redhat.com as a user who doesn't want to receive HTML
> mail, and convert all mail to plain text? Such a simple thing!
>
> Temlakos

Temlakos makes a good point, its really easy to set domains that don't
want to receive html mail.  I still use html mail for certain people who
want a little bit of color in a message, like my 8 year old niece.  But
for all the technical lists I subscribe to I just add the domain to the
plain text only domains section in Thunderbird options.  This way I
never accidentally send an html message to the list either.

Sincerely,
Gerald