BIOS update

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:31:33 UTC 2005

ho all,  I went to my manufactures website and noticed that they have
a BIOS update abvailible.  Am I going to curse myself if i install it
? is Fedora gonna scream at me?  I have my notebook dual booted with
wintrash, (haven't used it in a few weeks) and the installer is for
wintrash, so is fedora gonna cry murder if I update the bios?

When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle.
It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
Registered Linux User: #376813

jim lawrence
128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78