[installation +updates of packages]pb with YUM

Daniel Moyne dmoyne at tiscali.fr
Fri Jan 28 15:38:42 UTC 2005

Ia was expecting a grapgical interface like "synaptic" to be available on the
CD of installation of FC3 ; so I tried yum et this is the result of my
unsuccesful tries :
[root at azun ~]#  yum update

You have enabled checking of packages via GPG keys. This is a good thing.
However, you do not have any GPG public keys installed. You need to download
the keys for packages you wish to install and install them.
You can do that by running the command:
    rpm --import public.gpg.key
For more information contact your distribution or package provider.
[root at azun ~]# rpm --import public.gpg.key
erreur: public.gpg.key: échec de la lecture d'import.

What can I do to get around this ?
Regards
--
kernel 2.4                            / --- \