Well, didn't see this coming... Problem #3...

Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37) Lagone37 at cortland.edu
Sat Jan 29 04:23:24 UTC 2005

Oh and we didn't think tonight would go smoothly did we?!

Well, I put the disk in the CD drive...  Tap F2 and then put CD ROM as the first booting drive.
Okay so now the next time I reboot it should say "To boot from disk click any key."  But of course due to my amazing amount of luck, I get no such thing.

Hopefully someone knows something I'm doing wrong.  Please if you can think of anything let me know.  I'm going to keep trying things until then.