Editing /etc/profile, some doubts

Leandro Melo ltcmelo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:19:33 UTC 2005

Thanks Robert.
However, i'm very new to linux and don't know shell scripting very well.
How exactly would this script look like?
As i said, i just want to add one of my folders to my path enviroment
variable. Specifically, i got a directory called /myStuff that has
some programs. I'd like to add this folder to my PATH variable so i
can these programs from any folder i'm in.
Thanks.

--
Leandro