And it worked!

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Sat Jan 29 15:42:01 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 03:25:29AM -0500, Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37) wrote:
> Quick question though I've yet to put in disk 3 or 4, what should I do
> with them? It asked me to put in other disks to load things during the set

Throw 'em away. :)

Nothing you chose to install was on those discs, apparently. (That's pretty
normal -- the installer tries to optimize for that.)

If you want to install that software later, you're better off using yum to
do so, because there may be new versions (possibly with security fixes).

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--