New Install Idea

David Curry dsccable at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 19:34:49 UTC 2005

Robert Spangler wrote:

There were some recent exchanges on this list addressing the howtos of
constructing updated isos of Fedora Core releases under subject thread
Re: Upgrading kernel in ISO images. Making new isos available for a
release, say, when the followon release is issued or when passed to the
Fedora Legacy Project sounds like a worthwhile project to me.  If I ever
progress beyond linux neophyte status I might be able to act on that
thought. :)