Just some questions I had.

Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37) Lagone37 at cortland.edu
Sun Jan 30 02:03:40 UTC 2005

First off with these other disks, CD 3 and 4, I've commented on them and got a few responses, but I'm just curious as of what they are, and how do I use yum (or whatever I'm suppose to use) to put these programs on my computer.

Another thing I've been reading about OGG files instead of using MP3's.  I have a bunch of CDs and I had them all on my computer, so when I decided to switch, instead of going through all the albums again, I made MP3 CDs, they take up less space and I could fit more CDs on one MP3 disk.  But since nothing on here supports MP3 (As of now) can I somehow easily convert the files to OGG and play them?  Or is there something I need to download or what?

Thirdly, friends of mine constantly send me links to stupid movies, things like "Worst Weather Man Ever" or maybe a trailor to a new movie.  But when I download them they don't seem to play correctly, I've noted three kinds that don't work as of now.  WMV (Which was obvious), MPG and AVI files all won't play, as of now I think Helix is the only video playing program I have, but again I don't know what is on those other disk.  Let me know if you guys come up with anything, I'm working tonight, but until them I'll be on AIM (OffedByAchilleus) and surfing the net trying to find answers to these problems.  Thank you so much.