tvnuner problem

panko no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sun Jan 30 09:52:49 UTC 2005

OK i have searched the forum and google for my problem but so far no luck. I have a tvtuner (Pixelview playtv pro) and it was working fine. One day I decided to borrow it to a friend to capture some old family videos. After the restart kudzu asked me if I want to remove or save the configuration i and i saved it. Now after i put it back i have the following problem /dev/video0 is missing and radio too.Tvtime says so and I checked and there are no such devices. Otherwise its stil there dmesg, lspci.  I have Fedora 3.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org