Still no sound. I have a Dell Demension 2350 and a Intel 82801 Soundcard.

Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37) Lagone37 at cortland.edu
Mon Jan 31 05:49:21 UTC 2005

Up to this point a few people have tried helping me out, and I'm very greatful.  But I still have no sound.

Is there something wrong with this Soundcards capability with Linux?

Ask for any prompts and such and I'll post up the results they turn up on my computer.

Just so everyone is up to speed though the driver appears to be in place and loaded, nothing is muted on the volume controls and sliders up off zero.  But when I test the sound I'm still getting nothing.  I've even unpluged and repluged all my speakers.  Please if you haev any help let me know, thanks.