Google Toolbar for Firefox

sc0ri0n sc0ri0n at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 02:30:16 UTC 2005

> I might be missing something, but why would you need this in Firefox?
> It looks as though it just uses up screen space- you can already
> search google from the standard firefox interface and there are
> extensions that display pagerank and translate words that don't take
> up screen real estate. What does this toolbar offer that others don't
> (without lost screenspace)?
>
> Dotan

It's just my preference. With a 21" monitor & the resolution I have, I
really do not worry much about losing that space.  On the other hand, I
like 'blog this' and 'Auto complete' features. I like the ability to
configure to open search results in a new tab etc.  It's just the
convenience I am used to.

Adil