open office only one page

roland brouwers roland at cat.be
Sun Jul 17 12:46:29 UTC 2005

Hello everybody, especially those occupied with open office,

I installed version 1.1.3. of open office, dutch version
In openoffice Calc, a sheet having more then one page, prints only the
first one.
When I do a preview, only the first page is showed and the text
continues to far on the bottom side, as if the text drops from the page
In a black hole.

On another installation, English version, it works.

Doesn't open office speak Dutch anymore?

Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba
Zevenbergenlaan 16
2660 ANTWERP (Hoboken)
BELGIUM
Email roland at cat.be
Phone + 32 475 44 31 05 • Fax + 32 3 830 33 05