Strange connection

Tomas Larsson ktl at bornet.net
Wed Jul 20 01:28:34 UTC 2005

Well, I wad in the progres to reinstall that box anyway, so it's not a big
deal.
This is the first time I unwillingly and unknowingly was hacked, it's
obviously a new experience.

Just a thought, one of the url's that planted these things is still
active, I should report it I think.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden