PHP 5 to PHP 4

Chris Wright linux-list at cwic-solutions.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 20:40:21 UTC 2005

See http://docs.php.net/en/migration5.html for 'why' he might want to do it,
(but not on how to do it).

Whatever his reason for downgrading PHP it is a fair enough request.
There are some fundamental changes between 4 & 5.
This might be a development machine, or some of his PHP4 stuff might not run
on PHP5.

What I would like to ask on top of his question, is does anyone know if it
is possible to have both versions (PHP4 and PHP5 installed on my FCx box,
(as I did on my Win32 Apache installation).
(I basically had two different config files that determined whether I would
run with 4 or 5 for testing purposes).
I'd like to have the same ability on my new FCx box.

Regards

Chris